Thursday, October 14, 2004

Somebody slap me in irons....

And they say crime doesn't pay. New York Magazine has an article about Martha Stewart shopping a book propsal for a to-be-written expose while she's in prison. The advance is rumored to be five million. Camp Cupcake? Five months? Five million dollars? I could do that. Or even better, I think they should make a new reality show about this. Survivor Goes to Sing-Sing.

And, as many of you may have noticed, my name is O'Reilly, and no, I'm not related to Bill. However, I love the headlines in today's papers:
"O'Really, O'Reilly?"
(I've heard that one before)
and my personal favorite:
"The O'Raunchy Factor"

Did ja notice the Yanks won last evening? Didja, didja, didja??? 2-0. We're very happy here.

And in a writing note, finished a proposal and sending it off to an editor, and then it's on to write a story outline.... So many books, so little time takes on a whole new slant when you're a writer.

Back soon.
Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home