Tuesday, March 08, 2005

On Reading

Mediabistro has an article discussing why writers should read more. It stuck with me, considering the cold drugs I'm taking that means it must be serious, and I'm wondering if perhaps writers should be reading more. I know lots of writers. Lots and lots of writers, and every one (including me) says, "I should read more."

I think I shall.

Yesterday we caught a momentary glimpse of spring. Temps in the fifties, sunshine, most of the snow being melted away. It's not back in the thirties and dropping and snow is falling. Again. It's March, isn't it? Somebody tell me it's going to end.

And in Brooklyn news, a cop ticketed a Girl Scout's dad for selling cookies...because he wasn't properly licensed. If you're looking for Samoyas, you better schlep to Queens.

Keeping it short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home