Monday, February 14, 2005

Q&A with Us Weekly's Mara Reinstein and Joey Bartolomeo

Ever thought about writing a slam book? Here's a short Q&A on the eagerly-awaited, celebravaganza, Brad & Jen: The Rise and Fall of Hollywood’s Golden Couple. My favorite quote was this:
How else did your editor help?
J.B.: The advice we got was, “Hit the return key more often.” My paragraphs were too long. That was what turned my magazine writing into book writing.

"Hit the return key more often." I love that one. In fact, I'm currently on page 108, and if I just...hit the return key more often, well, who knows who many pages I'll end up with? 240? Well, heck, I'll just type THE END on this sucker and I'll be done!!!!

The current listing of Valentine's Day articles:

In Saudi, red roses mean Al-Islah.
Geeks needs love, too
Trumping the trumps in NY romance

Any omission of Mary Kay Letourneau/Vili Fualaau nuptial news is due to editorial discretion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home