Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blond Hero?

There's a fascinating article about why blond heroes have a harder time. As a writer, I will plead a predilection for dark haired heroes, however, a blond haired guy can be tough, strong, and sexy. Sean Bean is one of my all-time fav actors, and he's definitely blond. My hero in the third of the upcoming Blazes, Sam, from Beyond Seduction is a blond/brunette. Somewhere in between. And my favorite hero from the Bach Pact series, Spencer, is a blond.

Just throwing this out there, because I think it's a fascinating issue.
p.s. I married a blond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I actually imagine all my romance heros as dark-haired studs. Even when they're vividly blond in the book's description. But that's what I love about books - I can imagine the characters any way I like, and it usually doesn't affect the story or my enjoyment of it.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Monica Jackson said...

I imagine blonde guys as so . . . pink.

Like a giant pink bunny. It's kinda scary, really.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home