Sunday, January 01, 2006

Simplfying Things

Hello to all, welcome to 2006. I'm not a resolution maker by nature, but I do love the opportunity to start over, make new plans, and make decisions about what I want from the upcoming year. In 2006, I'll be writing somewhere between four books (challenging, but fun) and six books (challenging AND painful). It can be done, but not without cutting back somewhere else. The blog is one place where I can cut. I don't know exactly how I'm going to work this. I think I'll still post about once a month, mainly because there's too much I want to stay and I love the reader-interchange.

I wish each and every one of you the very best, and please feel free to email me with questions or comments on my books or thoughts or jokes or just about anything you choose. That's been the best part of the blog experience, hearing from people all over the world.

Peace in 2006.
Kathleen

4 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Happy New Year, Kathleen! Good luck with your plans. Don't forget to have a little fun in there somewhere!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I just read 'The Diva's Guide to Selling Your Soul' and loved it. I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read more of your writing!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Thank you, Christine! I'm looking forward to it.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Lindsey, what a great way to start out my New Year! I'm glad you loved it. I have another book coming out in July, Looking for Mr. Goodbunny.

Best, Kathleen

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home