Friday, July 08, 2005

Stalking Kelly Ripa

Natalie Collins is the author of Wives and Sisters and also the author of the Stalking Kelly Ripa blog. Okay, I think the idea is a hoot, but one of the reasons I'm linking to this is because the other night I had a dream. A dream about stalking Kelly Ripa. I was there with two of my college roommates that I haven't seen in a couple of years, and we were trotting about NYC, following a Kelly Ripa itinerary, in hopes of meeting her and telling her about my book. We had pretty much given up hope until around midnight, in a TGI Fridays, in walks Kelly Ripa and her entourage (they were filming something). It was all very surreal, and I blame Natalie for it :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Kathleen, you simply MUST come and Stalk Kelly on our blog, as a guest stalker. Tell her about your dream. She'll love it! The more the merrier. The more the less blame we get if the FBI comes calling....

Hey, did you see your review on ReadersRoom.com?

You can view it here:

http://www.readersroom.com/oreillyrvw.html

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Natalie,

I would love to be a guest stalker. LOL. And I saw the review, which I really loved. Thank you.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Our Daily Ripa said...

Kelly is RIPALICIOUS!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home