Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Speaking of News

From Publishers Marketplace: Julie Kenner, Kathleen O'Reilly and Dee Davis's BOYS FROM HELL and GIRLS FROM HELL, two anthologies about the sons of Satan in a fight for the keys to hell and the woman that will get in the way and the follow-up featuring the daughters of Satan, in a pre-empt to Susan Allison at Berkeley, by Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group (world).
For those of you who don't yet realize, Julie and Dee are my critique partners, and best friends, and we've never done a book together. Should be lots of fun.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Canard said...

Sounds excellent! Can't wait to read it.

Shannon Canard

6:07 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Thank you, Shannon. I think it's gonna be fun!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Julie Kenner said...

It's going to be super cool!!! I can't wait!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well color me excited! I can't believe we're actually going to get to do a book(s) together!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Awesome, Kathleen, you know I'm going to have to have you, Dee, and Julie write about this at some point for the newsletter. Evil President grin!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Assuming we're still speaking to each other after the experience, we'd love to!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jana Armstrong said...

I saw that announcement on Publishers Lunch today; made myself a note about it, in fact.

Congrats to all!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

thanks, Jana!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home